
I was patiently waiting in my room when someone told me: -It's your turn to find a family!. I was very excited to know that my time had finally come. I must say it was not an easy choice and it took me a while to find that very couple that will be right for me because I’m picky. I was afraid of leaving this beautiful place where I was, to go on this new journey.
The process was neat, and there were many options. The first step was to choose from three different groups: The ones that planned to have a baby, the ones that had been waiting for a while, and those who will be surprised. I love surprises so I decided immediately to browse through those.
As I browsed through I found this couple that was singing to bless the food before a meal, and that picked my attention so I kept looking. I was astonished looking at the way they looked at each other’s eyes , and the way they talked to each other with so much love, that I just couldn't stop watching , I clearly heard their voices while they were praying together and their voices where so clear to me, it was so beautiful to hear them talk to Jesus. Then something magic happened, I learned she was just 8 weeks pregnant and He was already talking to the baby – I love you babyyy!!! He exclaimed with his mouth all the way on her belly button like trying to use it as a communication tunnel. She answered: - You don’t need to yell!... and cracked up. Their voices and those words were engraved forever to my heart. Of course by this time I had make up my mind. These are the ones I choose to be my parents!!!
I am so excited to be going there finally to meet you. I know for a fact that you are worried about my health and the whole pregnancy , that's the reason why I broke the rules and decided to send you this message: God is in charge now!! all you have to do is love each other same as you have done it, being patient with each other, and have faith that everything will be alright. I will be there soon, I will be healthy and loving but most of all, excited to meet you and look into the most lovely , kind eyes I have ever seen, just thinking about getting a little piece of that love you feel for each other will make me so happy!...I love you already!.
Wait patiently until I get there, take care of each other keep always fresh that love for each other because that is what makes me already feel alive, don't you ever put me first than your love for each other, because that love is what made me pick you in the first place, and is all I expect from you… to learn to love that way!
Yesterday I told God about my decision, I told Him all about you, I told Him that I am really happy that I won’t be missing Him as much as I thought because I know you’ll make sure I won’t. He smiled after all I told Him and looked at me with the brightest smile I’ve ever seen and His eyes shining like the sun, He caressed my cheek and said: I guess you are right! You are the Luckiest Baby!
The process was neat, and there were many options. The first step was to choose from three different groups: The ones that planned to have a baby, the ones that had been waiting for a while, and those who will be surprised. I love surprises so I decided immediately to browse through those.
As I browsed through I found this couple that was singing to bless the food before a meal, and that picked my attention so I kept looking. I was astonished looking at the way they looked at each other’s eyes , and the way they talked to each other with so much love, that I just couldn't stop watching , I clearly heard their voices while they were praying together and their voices where so clear to me, it was so beautiful to hear them talk to Jesus. Then something magic happened, I learned she was just 8 weeks pregnant and He was already talking to the baby – I love you babyyy!!! He exclaimed with his mouth all the way on her belly button like trying to use it as a communication tunnel. She answered: - You don’t need to yell!... and cracked up. Their voices and those words were engraved forever to my heart. Of course by this time I had make up my mind. These are the ones I choose to be my parents!!!
I am so excited to be going there finally to meet you. I know for a fact that you are worried about my health and the whole pregnancy , that's the reason why I broke the rules and decided to send you this message: God is in charge now!! all you have to do is love each other same as you have done it, being patient with each other, and have faith that everything will be alright. I will be there soon, I will be healthy and loving but most of all, excited to meet you and look into the most lovely , kind eyes I have ever seen, just thinking about getting a little piece of that love you feel for each other will make me so happy!...I love you already!.
Wait patiently until I get there, take care of each other keep always fresh that love for each other because that is what makes me already feel alive, don't you ever put me first than your love for each other, because that love is what made me pick you in the first place, and is all I expect from you… to learn to love that way!
Yesterday I told God about my decision, I told Him all about you, I told Him that I am really happy that I won’t be missing Him as much as I thought because I know you’ll make sure I won’t. He smiled after all I told Him and looked at me with the brightest smile I’ve ever seen and His eyes shining like the sun, He caressed my cheek and said: I guess you are right! You are the Luckiest Baby!
1 comment:
Dear Baby,
You are the luckiest baby. Your Daddy is the Godfather of my baby Adriana. He is a wonderful Godfather and will be an even better Daddy. He is kind and generous and always willing to listen with an open heart. I have known him a long time and his life changed when he met your Mommy. He learned to open his heart even more and be the best person he could be. Your Mommy taught him to listen to the still voice of God and he became centered and strong like he had been trying to be his whole life. Your Mommy gave him a home and love and a reason to be te very best he could be. You know Baby not everyone has the courage to be the best they can be in this world.
Your Mommy is the most loving person with the biggest heart you can imagine. She has been through a lot in her life and instead of crumpling up and growing afraid like many people do she has decided to have the strength to be a warrior. She fights Baby for what is just and good. She has courage too Baby to name the very best in this world and call others to do the same. She is full of the light of God and when she speaks you listen because the light shines through her words and her eyes. Together your parents will give you a righteous tough and blessed life. You will be asked always to do your best but because of that you will live an extraordinary life blessed in abundance and surrounded by God's most precious and elusive gift in this world: unconditional love. Your parents will be there for youbalway and you will have the rare gift of seeing in person what Jesus meant by love. They would truly lay their lives down for each other an now for you. This is the truest form of love we can hope to achieve in this world with our imperfect hearts. You will be bthed in the light of this love and grow to be filled with a fierce love and know the truth and have the courage to name it. You will be too a kind and generous soul who will bring light to dark corners just by your true smile. You will be hurt sometimes by the cruelty and injustice of this world, but you will leave it a better place by your truth of your spirit that will be a gift from God through your amazing parents. You will be the luckiest baby. I can not wait to meet you and tell you what a miracle you are and to live you and be there for you in your life. Adriana will also be a source of strength and love for you and she can't wait to see you either! I love you Baby and I will always be your
Auntie Jaime
Until we meet in this world,
With love.
See you soon!
Post a Comment